Wednesday 22 May 2013

RIP Mo...

Mo died on Friday 10th May. I've been really sad and being at home has been really difficult with him not being there.

I've had so many lovely comments from friends and family, but there will always be those who think that a cat is just a pet and can be easily replaced. Someone at work actually asked me if I had got a 'replacement' cat yet! It upsets me, but then I just feel sad that they've obviously not experienced the love and companionship of an animal.

I'm not going to go into too much detail here, it's still a little raw, so here are some more of the pictures of the little boy that I was so lucky to have....

RIP little one xxx

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Photo on 22-08-2012 at 17.14 #3

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you're feeling a little better now. x

    ReplyDelete