Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year's Day

The morning of the first day of 2013 was spent watching Home Alone and eating a hearty breakfast with friends following a night at the pub to bring in the New Year.

The sun was still shining in the afternoon and after weeks of rain and clouds (typical British weather!), we decided to take the girls out for some exercise. Though not technically our dogs, they are excellent walking companions, so off we went down the country lanes near our home.

Secretly I only wanted to go for a walk so I could wear my new wellies that I got for Christmas! Joules do some gorgeous ones and they are perfect for splashing through puddles - although Daisy the pug wasn't so keen!

Untitled
All excited and ready to go!
Untitled
Sun shine!
Untitled

Untitled
Me and Daisy
H&M coat
Dorothy Perkins jeans
Vintage scarf in my hair
Wellies - Joules
Untitled
Olli and Ruby

Untitled

Hope everyone is settling into the New Year - I still haven't got used to writing 2013 yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment