Friday 2 May 2014

Birthday Wish List

As much as I love that the weather is getting warmer and flowers are blooming, my asthma does not. I've been suffering all week and have been given some steroids, which have made me feel pretty poorly.

So as I am spending a Friday on the sofa, thought I would do a birthday wish list (12th of May if you wondered!)

Home

The lovely Laura at Last Gang Emporium stocks some amazing items, including some great bits for a new homeowner (hint hint!)

Loving the old fashioned swallow tattoo design on these His & Hers Towels, only £11.95 by Sourpuss - these would also make cute wedding gift for a rockabilly or tattoo loving couple, don't you think?
Last Gang Emporium, £11.95




What better to buy for your favourite (Slammin') Siren than this Siren Sea Cushion, £17.95 by Liquorbrand
Last Gang Emporium, £17.95
Bow and Crossbones have a selection of Flamingo Lawn Ornaments, but these Whirly-Mingos, £6 are my favourite. Bring a touch of kitsch to your garden!

Bow and Crossbones, £6



These Kitsh Pantry Cake Tins are definitely inspiration to bake more, £11.99 from Bow and Crossbones. There are also some matching Tea, Coffee and Sugar Storage Tins for a full set.

Bow and Crossbones, £11.99

I NEED this Sourpuss Marina Kai Shower Curtain, it would look perfect in my bathroom once redecorated. I've actually been looking to find a stockist in the UK for this style, but unfortunately this is currently out of stock at Beadesaurus - PLEASE get some more stock soon!!

Beadesaurus, £18.99
Dunelm Mill has a really lovely collection of glass storage containers. I'd really like some of these for bathroom storage and love this blue glass jar, £2.99. Also, available in purple or clear glass

Dunelm Mill, £2.99

Or some vintage style glass bottles for shampoo or bubble bath £2.99 each.

Dunelm Mill, £2.99

My dressing table is looking a little bare at the moment. These perfume bottles from £2.99 would be perfect filled with perfume or petals like the picture below

Dunelm Mill, from £2.99
Clothes

No wish list would be complete without some beautiful dresses...

I've got a voucher stored up for Collectif and this Tallulah Tropical Toucan Print Dress, £65 is divine, so this won't be on the list for much longer!
Collectif, £65
This Polly Gingham Shirt Dress, £57.50 would also look pretty cute for work

Collectif, £57.50

I love the fit of Hell Bunny prom style dresses. Sirens & Starlets have a great selection.

I almost bought this Sassy Tropical Dress  in turquoise last year, but my size wasn't in stock. I love the parrots and pineapples - the perfect summer dress. Definitely need to add this one to my collection this year!

Sirens & Starlets, £46.99
This Meriam Polka Dot Dress, £45.99 is a really gorgeous shade of green. Such a classic style and also available in red, blue, lilac, black and aqua.

Sirens & Starlets, £45.99
As you can probably tell, I am a big polka dot fan and these Madden Tea Dresses, £32.50 are gorgeous and available in 3 colours - I really can't decide which colour I like best! I'm not sure on the sizing for the tea dresses, does anyone know how they compare to the prom style?

Sirens & Starlets, £32.50

I love the off the shoulder straps on this Cordelia Red Poppy Dress, £43.99

Sirens & Starlets, £43.99
Accessories

Obviously a new dress would need some new shoes and an outfit wouldn't be complete without some sparkly new accessories...

These Bettie Page by Ellie shoes, £48 are a dream! A classic peep toe, with added glitter AND a more sensible heel - these shoes were made for dancing. (Sorry for poor picture quality)

Campbell Crafts Vintage, £48

How cute is this hair fan from Wee Dottles stocked in Campbell Crafts Vintage (again sorry for the picture quality!)
Cambell Crafts Vintage, £12

Or some sparkly lucite lovelies from Bow & Crossbones in the form of studs, the pink are my faves!

Bow & Crossbones, £10

Or a teardrop style - these would look perfect with the Collectif Tallulah Tropical Toucan Dress!

Bow & Crossbones, £15

Or some tikitastic bamboo earrings in a range of styles

Bow & Crossbones, £6

All this wish listing has tired me out, off for a cat nap with my kitties! I want to be better for the bank holiday weekend! Hope you have a good one  xx

Note - All views are my own after browsing the internet feeling bored and poorly!

No comments:

Post a Comment